- Difficulties with movement or coordination, including muscle weakness and even paralysis;
- vertigo (dizziness);
- Difficulties of speech (dysarthria) and communication, such as aphasia;
- Difficulties with everyday activities, such as apraxia;
- Abnormal sensations (numbness, tingling, or spontaneous pain);
- Memory and thought-related problems, such as confusion, dementia or hallucinations.
- Foley's catheter
- Nasogastric tube
- Tracheotomy tube
- and many Intravenous Catheters
Please feel free to call me at +65 9011 8620 to find out more about Nefful negative ion clothing and it's benefit to our health.
Wishing you a Beautiful day.