Do you know anyone who feel dizzy when standing up from a sitting or resting position?
Do you know anyone who have stiffen shoulder and back that resulted not able to raise their arms to do many daily simple things like button the shirt, etc...?
Well please allow Zhi Cui-Ping to share with you her experience by clicking on the image below.
What are the pain that she had been enduring?
- easily contracting coughs and flu
- period that lasted nearly 6 months
- left shoulder stiffness resulted in not able to raise the arm
- back stiffness
- minor stroke due to high blood pressure
- lips slant slightly to the left
- aging quicker
- complexion became worse
- felt lethargic all the time