What issues are common for men with Prostate problem?
- needing to urinate more often, especially at night every 2 hours
- difficulty starting to pass urine
- straining or taking a long time to finish urinating
- a weak flow of urine
- a feeling that your bladder has not emptied properly
- needing to rush to the toilet
- occasionally leak urine before you get there
- dribbling urine
What if there is pain, is this a symptoms of Prostate cancer too?
- pain when passing urine
- pain when ejaculating
- problems getting or keeping an erection, it is not common for prostate problem, it is more often caused by other health conditions.
- blood in the urine or semen